Weight Loss Success Story: Pamela Lost 75 Pounds By Cutting Out Processed Foods …


Weight Loss Success Story: Pamela Lost 75 Pounds By Cutting Out Processed Foods How I Gained It: I joined the military right out of high school and always struggled to be within a healthy weight. I wasnt overweight in high school but always two or four pounds over what the Army wanted me to be. After I got out of the Army my weight began to increase because I didnt have those regular weigh-ins to hold me accountable. By 26 years old I was about 40 pounds overweight. Name: Pamela D. Age: 42 Height: 54 Before Weight: 224 pounds By 34 I was 60 pounds overweight and joined Weight Watchers and lost 44 pounds. When I left the teaching field to work for a non-profit I began to regain the weight I lost and more. By the age of 40 I was weighing in at 224 pounds on a 54 frame. I was embarrassed and depressed and feeling like I could do nothing to change this. I ate lots of takeout in large quantities. I wasnt aware that I was an emotional eater. Breaking Point: In May 2010 after seeing a photo of myself I said no more and rejoined Weight Watchers. I was just so depressed. I couldnt believe how I had let myself go and I knew I had to do something. How I Lost It: Over the course of two years I have lost 75 pounds using the plan and working out diligently. Now I try to eat food that isnt processed. I eat fish and lean meats like chicken and try to stay away from red meat and take out. I do indulge occasionally but I try to do it sensibly. It is still a struggle but I am in a better place with it now. I work out six days a week. I do three days of strength training and cardio and three days of high-intensity cardio (running incline walking elliptical). Being more fit now and watching my body tone and muscles develop is just an empowering and awesome feeling. I have lost 11 inches off my hips and 11 off my waist. I am now a healthy size 4/6 down from a 16. I still struggle with making good food choices which is why I continue to go to my meetings but I am focused on living a healthy happy and adventurous life. I feel younger than ever and more at peace. After Weight: 146 pounds Source: Huffington Post Republished by Blog Post Promoter The post Weight Loss Success Story: Pamela Lost 75 Pounds By Cutting Out Processed Foods appeared first on The Weigh We Were. The post Weight Loss Success Story: Pamela Lost 75 Pounds By Cutting Out Processed Foods appeared first on Online Health Shop.



Source by zarawatson058

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Started the Belly Buster Challenge yesterday. So far so good. Can’t wait to see …